"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"

Sunday, November 13

Exclusive to Gothic Stories!Reported by Gothika


I have asked her permission to write the things that are happening. Names and names of places are changed to maintain the privacy.You still get the whole story but names aren't
 very important for the story to be good or far from fact.
Never Done Before! Real Time(My friend sends me smses with the happenings exactly as they happened and I write them here)journal of a real paranormal activity!

I have a friend that is having strange occurrences such as moving doll faces showing emotions of which she has video proof of it smiling in an ever so mischievous but mostly malicious way. Doors that have been locked by turning the key two times from the inside and later found unlocked!Much much more.....

From Gothika Direct!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Scheletri.com

Popular Posts

Preview of what my Maxie will look like!