"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"

Monday, November 14

Cool Emo glasses!


Great looking but cheap glasses are my every day craze!
Confessions of an acute Shopaholic!
Remember that movie well putting my visa in a cube of ice is not enough I buy online too!LOL

It is not the top you wear but the accessories that make the personal touch.

My Motto. by Gothika Shopaholic.inc
Specimen Male Vampire Cold One but ''Uber hot'' as Bruno would say!
Who me? YES ME LIKEY!Yummy man!



I like the way Edward ''Who? You say?'', Twilight you know that hunk that Edward. Too bad he seems taken by that Bella character well in our dreams we can make him our Edward!

Go team Edward!Cullen rocks!
He is so sexy with that pair of nerd looking emo glasses isn't he?
Well I managed to look around pound shops and find cool emo specs that have that retro feel!
I am a shopaholic so I try to find cheap $3 items and under to buy a bag and feel happy that way I look good and spend under $20! That really makes my day! Thanks to my lucky stars I found 4 types that are being sold $20-$80 *not including postage price*

Warehouse sales are a must look for detail and if it is a bit shop solid well you'll get it for less (probably people will not even notice the difference)

I bought the white version of Edward's Car scene glasses
Cadillac type Nerd white frame with dark blue lenses bought from http://www.dealextreme.com/ 

Teacher frame with plastic top frame and gold under rim bought from
Tal-Lira Shop Malta.


No comments:

Search This Blog

Scheletri.com

Popular Posts

Preview of what my Maxie will look like!