"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"

Friday, November 11

EVP


I am a great fan of White Noise the movie and I decided to buy the psp version so I could take it with me wherever I wanted and I looked in the back of the UMD case and saw that this version included lots of special features including 'Hearing is beleavng: Actual EVP Sessions' set in  Haunted Mansions and Castles and 'Making Contact: EVP Experts'  and *not for the faint hearted* 'Recording The Afterlife At Home' which is a step by step guide but it is better to go to the link I provided to the same EVP Experts in the feature this site is given by them in the feature for a more detailed guide.


From Gothika Direct!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Scheletri.com

Popular Posts

Preview of what my Maxie will look like!