"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine"

Sunday, February 13

Vampire Quiz

http://www.quizrocket.com/vampire-name-generator

I visited this great site that is very simple to work with you are given a quiz that generates a Vampire sexy name for you that you can use ase your dark name.

After 5 minutes of very easy questions you get a result with the meaning to it.

This is my result quite impressive isn't it? As a bonus it even gives you a teamed dark humour line.




Vampire Name Generator
Your Result
Amaia
Your name means "end." Yeah, just like the end of your victim's life!

If I were you I would check this out before I end my mortal days! Don't wanna end up with a pathetic name like DoDo for all your immortal days do we? :})_. ,

Immortally yours Gothika Amaia

No comments:

Search This Blog

Scheletri.com

Popular Posts

Preview of what my Maxie will look like!